Sunday, November 4, 2012

This is my now...

As this year moves steadily to a closer it's easy to reflect on the vast amounts of change that has happened over the last few months.  Not only have I made some major life decisions but I've also learned a lot about myself.

I've moved from Lancaster Bible College to Edinboro University, although the switch was necessary it was definitely not the easiest decision I have ever made.  Leaving behind such an amazing group of friends and being hours apart from my amazing boyfriend have been quite the challenge.  There were so many times I had convinced myself that I can't go on, that this wasn't worth it, but after finding a quote by Gabrielle Blair (which this blog is named after) I've decided that instead of looking at the negatives I am going to "Embrace the current season of my life."

What is your current season? And are you embracing it or rejecting it?

No comments:

Post a Comment